The DC speed reducing motor for switchgear is a relatively common micro geared motor in the electromechanical industry. In the process of operation, it is necessary to consider the nature of the magnetic field and consider the directionality and uniformity of the permeability of the core of various gear reducer motors. Rolling, considering the magnetic density of the working core of the geared motor, considering the core loss and other aspects.
Advantages of using DC geared motors for switchgear
1. The DC gear motor of the switchgear is manufactured to a certain extent in combination with international technical requirements, and has a high-tech content when used.
2. The DC gear motor of the switchgear saves space to a certain extent, is reliable and durable, and has high overload capacity, and the power can reach more than 95KW.
3. The DC gear motor used in the switchgear has low energy consumption and superior performance, and the efficiency of the whole equipment has reached more than 95%.
4. Low vibration, low noise and high energy saving. High-quality steel materials and steel cast iron cabinets are used. The surface of the gears is heat treated by high frequency.
5. After precision machining to ensure the positioning accuracy, all of which constitute the gear transmission assembly of the gear reduction motor is equipped with various types of motors, forming a mechatronics, fully guaranteeing the quality characteristics of the product.
6. The product adopts serialized and modular design ideas and has wide adaptability. This series of products has a large number of motor combinations, installation positions and structural schemes. It can choose any speed and various structural forms according to actual needs.