In the process of operating the circuit breaker AC/DC motor, that is to say, the customer's control power can be AC or DC. In general, the motor energy storage circuit is added with a rectifier bridge, and all customers use the environment. The use of exchanges is also OK, DC can also be.
The circuit breaker AC/DC motor has super-class current limiting performance during use, so that it can accurately protect its relay protection and automatic devices from overload, short circuit and other fault hazards to some extent. DC circuit breakers have the advantages of current limiting and arc extinguishing capabilities.
The circuit breaker AC/DC motor will use its special arc extinguishing and current-limiting system to a certain degree. When it is used, it can quickly divide the circuit-breaker AC-DC motor, so that the level difference can be greatly improved. The entire equipment will be specially targeted for accidents such as step-to-step tripping between the measured power leveling and the electric screen in its power engineering DC system. The series has excellent performance and can avoid the above failures.
Development focus of circuit breaker AC and DC motors
1. Improve the operating speed and reliability of mechanical switches.
2. Reduce the number of components of the overall circuit breaker.
3. Reduce the circuit breaker volume.
4. Reduce costs and improve application feasibility.
circuit breaker AC/DC motor wiring
1. The advantage of the post-board connection is that when the DC circuit breaker or the like is to be maintained, only the pre-stage power supply needs to be disconnected during use, and no reconnection is required during operation. This kind of structure is very special, all are equipped with special installation plates and screws. The entire equipment must be installed strictly in accordance with the requirements of the manufacturer to avoid affecting the normal use of the circuit breaker.
2. Plug-in wiring. The advantage of plug-in wiring is that when the circuit breaker needs to be replaced, simply pull out the old circuit breaker and replace it with a new one. It is faster and more convenient to operate than the front and rear boards. When using this method, ensure that the plug is securely fastened to reduce the contact resistance and improve safety and reliability.