Double worm gear motor can be seen in all kinds of mechanical transmission systems. Its equipment ranges from vehicles, locomotives, automobiles and construction heavy equipment, machining equipment and automatic production equipment to daily Common household appliances, watches, etc.
The application of double worm gear reducer motor can see the application of reducer from the transmission of large power to the precise angle transmission of small-scale coal machine, and in industrial applications, the reducer has the function of deceleration and increase torque. Therefore, it is widely used in speed and torque conversion equipment.
The role of double worm gear motor
1. Reduce the speed while increasing the output torque. The ratio of the torque output is based on the motor output multiplied by the reduction ratio, but be careful not to exceed the rated torque of the reducer.
2. Deceleration reduces the inertia of the load at the same time, and the inertia reduction is the square of the reduction ratio.
Double Worm Gear Motor Maintenance
1. Do not apply pressure to the output parts of the reducer or the housing during installation. When connecting, please meet the requirements for the coaxiality and verticality between the machine and the reducer.
2. The lubricant should be replaced when the reducer is initially operated for 400 hours. The subsequent oil change cycle is approximately 4000 hours.
3. Reduce the amount of lubricating oil in the chassis body and check it regularly.
4. Pay attention to keeping the appearance of the reducer clean and timely remove dust and dirt to facilitate heat dissipation.