AC/DC Motor for Circuit Breaker in the course of operation, if used improperly or in the installation of the correct operation may cause no small fault, for example, the phenomenon of shaft current, then encountered this situation, we should be how Do it? as follows:
1. AC/DC Motor for Circuit Breaker magnetic field asymmetry.
2. manufacturing, installation is not good, making the rotor eccentric air gap caused by uneven.
3. Removable stator core two semicircle with a gap.
4. Power supply AC/DC Motor for Circuit Breaker current kink wave.
5. There are fan-shaped stacked stator core of the number of patch selection inappropriate.
In fact, the AC/DC Motor for Circuit Breaker shaft causes the reason may not only because it is in the use and installation, but for whatever reason, in order to avoid this phenomenon, we first need the correct operation, installation, followed by it to a certain maintain.
Pressure Regulation of DC Motor for Circuit Breaker
AC/DC Motor for Circuit Breaker Voltage Regulation is a technique that realizes the DC motor voltage regulator of a circuit breaker by changing the armature voltage of the DC motor of the circuit breaker. This technology has now been applied to the AC/DC Motor for Circuit Breaker, has been widely developed. In fact, a variety of AC/DC Motor for Circuit Breaker can be changed by changing the armature voltage regulator. AC/DC Motor for Circuit Breaker voltage regulator with a load change speed stability, fast response, wide voltage range, etc., when the power supply voltage is continuously adjustable, to achieve stepless voltage regulation. This method is better regulator of a AC/DC Motor for Circuit Breaker voltage regulator method.